Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Purchase carefully as they set out the terms under which Curtis Opticians makes the products advertised on the website available to you including via any technologies or devices by which we make the Website available to you.
You agree that, by ordering any of our products from the Website or from a Curtis Opticians store, you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- The display of any items or promotions on this Website shall be construed as an advertisement and not as an offer. You will be making an offer to buy, which is subject to these terms and conditions, and any product specific terms (which will be brought to your attention prior to any purchase) when you complete the on-line order form. If your offer is accepted by Curtis Opticians this will result in a binding contract between you and us (“Contract”).
- You can view the status of your order in the Your Account section of the Website.
- Payment will be processed after receipt of your order but prior to dispatch.
- We use approved third party payment service providers to process encrypted card payments.
Refund / replacement
Curtis Opticians will issue a full refund or replacement of goods in all instances where:
- products are supplied damaged
- products ordered by you (and which are confirmed by Curtis Opticians as available) within 21 days of the dispatch date do not arrive at the delivery address
- products you have ordered are returned to Curtis Opticians as undeliverable by the postal service
A refund or replacement will be issued to you following receipt by Curtis Opticians of the returned goods. Such refund or replacement will be provided within 14 days of the date the returned goods are received.
Products can be returned to any Curtis Opticians store or to the address provided in our Contact Us section.
Refunds will be limited to the maximum value of the original order, including delivery charges and will only be issued against the same payment details as supplied to pay for the goods.
Curtis Opticians reserve the right to proportionately reduce the level of the refund if only some of the original quantity of products is returned, or if it is clear that some of the products have been used. In the case of goods returned under your cancellation right, these must be returned undamaged and unused to qualify for a refund.